What Did You Miss This Past Week? 10/23/2006
Coming On 11/01/2006
1. You Can Turn Off The Information Bar In Internet Explorer 7.0 If You Wish!
2. Learn To Explore With Folders In Windows!
3. Reasons For Random, Fatal Crashes In Windows XP And Windows 2000 In No Particular Order!
4. Launch Internet Explorer In Windows XP Without Connecting To The Web!
5. Share Files Via IIS In Windows 2000 Professional!
6. Link A Picture To Your Microsoft Access Form!
7. Create A Table Of Contents From Keywords Or Phrases In Your Word Document!
8. Use Excel's Autofill To Generate A Series Of Dates!
To Get The Following Four Tips Just Log In To My Customer Support Site and Click On The How Do I Icon!!
Configure Microsoft Windows XP Remote Desktop!
Using The Windows XP System Restore Feature!! (Full Graphics)
Clean Install Procedure For XP Pro With Full Graphics!
Installation And Setup For Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0 (Full Graphics)
If You Haven’t Used The Free Question That Goes With My Email Support Service Just Go To http://www.internetfixes.com/question.asp and post your question. I will get back to you with as much detail as I can!
Next Wednesdays Newsletter Titles!
Coming On 11/01/2006
1. Track System Up Time in Windows XP Pro!
2. When Booting Up To Windows XP You May Get An Error That Reads: "Unmountable Boot Volume"!
3. Customize The Display Of Inactive Icons In Windows XP!
4. Protect Sensitive Files In Windows XP!
5. Easily Clean Up The Registry After A Failed Installation In Windows 2000 Pro!
6. Edit Your Registry With The System Policy Editor In Windows 98!
7. Change The Username Displayed In Comments In Word 2000-2002-2003-2004!
8. Quickly Check Your Worksheet's Set Print Area In Excel 2002!
9. Add Temporary Comments Without Changing A Report's Design In Access 97-2000-2002!
For Members Who Use Email Instead Of My Online Form For Support Please Use This Link Until 11/04/06
Because Of A Disability I Am Moving Into An Addition One Of My Daughters Added To There Home In Another State.
Get My "Free" Access Searchable Database! Keep All Your How-To Tips in One Place!
More Microsoft Access Databases!
I rebuild Used Laptops for people who cannot afford A Computer!!
I rebuild used Laptops for people who cannot afford new ones. Yes, $500.00 for a new Desktop PC at Wal-Mart is still beyond some people's reach. I do this for free.
People donate their old Laptops to me and I use either the parts or the whole computer. I have a special computer set aside with removable trays so I can put in the old hard drive and do a clean DOD, preventing old information from being used by someone else. I would think people with old Laptops who are techies would consider doing this also for people who need them. Want to reformat your Laptop in order to clear personal information? Click Here And Ask Me and I Will Send You The Step By Step Instructions!
I often give away the repaired Laptops, or charge only what money I need to repair them. Many are for elderly people on social security who would like to own one but simply can't afford it and many are for (Parents and Grand Parents with Sons/Daughters or Grand Sons/Grand Daughters in Iraq.) Many of our deployed military personnel have email capability because I have helped several of them repair problems with Laptops and Sand. Those two items don't play nice together!!
There are One Rest Home Left in the local area that I would like to supply a small Four PC network to and hope to finish these by the first of next year. For this to happen I need your help. Buying a new PC? Send your old one to me. It is a very easy thing to do and you will never realize how happy this can make the folks that I help.
You are saying Why Laptops? When I started doing this I used desktop PCs but Shipping Weight has become a problem for People so I went to Laptops.
Find Out More!